With Company response Not resolved
1.8
Turnaround Time

It took them 3 weeks to take care of one tree!!They had every excuse in the book not to comeback and finish the job!

They have damaged my lawn and it will cost me few hundred dollars to fix it!! Do not do business with this company at all!! Unprofessional customer service. They don't take care of their damage even when they assure you that they are insured and bonded!!

Many times I asked them to complete their job, and fix their damage! They completely ignored my request, and denied they did anything wrong! Even when I have video and pictures of their damage!!

They will send you a smooth talker salesman to sell you the best thing company offers you, but it's all lies!!It is a Frebpnchise company, and the owner doesn't know anything about the business!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Review1234 stated that there is a room for improvement of disaster. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "damage to my property" of monster tree service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $600. Monster Tree Service needs to "hire a professional landscaper to fix my lawn as the way it was before!" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned monster tree service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Monster Tree Service.

Had an Experience with Monster Tree Service?

Comments

MonsterTreeServiceSupport
Monster Tree Service Response

Monster Tree Service is a franchise company and we take great care to insure that all our franchisees provide the most professional and courteous service to all their clients.Monster Tree Service takes great pride in its treatment of clients, both in its communications with them and in its respect for their property.

We are sorry that you had a negative experience with one of our franchised businesses and, if you provide us with your contact information, I would be very happy to discuss this matter with you.Josh Skolnick, CEO and Founder.