What a despicable company.Monster Tree service took it upon themselves to use the driveway of my rental house (preventing 2 of my 3 tenants from parking) to park their large truck and wood chipper as well as the area in front of my garage to use chainsaws to cut logs.
They never asked permission or even gave notice and when I caught them in the act, they acted like "that's the way it is". When I called the company and complained, I was given a phony apology, told they would be finished within the hour, that they would clean up and it would never happen again. 9 DAYS LATER on a SUNDAY MORNING, they were back using my driveway with their front end loader to finish the job. They woke my tenants up (again), driving within 10 ft of their bedroom window.
I confronted the driver and after he gave me attitude, I told him to leave. I called the office again and left a message. No reply. I was subsequently contacted by a Monster employee via Yelp and discovered that same employee left a glowing review of his own company.
(Since removed) They have also had Yelp remove my review of them to boost their rating. If you are considering using Monster Tree Service, I highly recommend that you reconsider. Even if they do a decent job (and their online reviews including the Better Business Bureau indicate otherwise) They will likely make enemies of your neighbors. Most of all, check out the REAL online reviews of the company.
(The pics are of their truck and the mess they made in my driveway while torturing my tenants with noise for hours) This was in October of 2014.As of this date, according to my neighbor who hired them (and now regrets it) they have still not returned to finish the job and have been repeatedly billing her for payment.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
- Landscaping and Gardening
You May Also Like
- "Ok, i'm a customer whose still waiting for a job to be completed. The past month and a half has been disappointing, prompting me to check reviews and see..."
- "scotts destroyed my lawn by overstressing it and refuses to replant my grass. Instead, they airated a wet lawn,and then threw grass seed and fertiliser on the dead lawn. Of course..."
- "I ordered 4 "grandmother bulbs" of the Basjoo Banana Tree and planted them as directed. Nothing is happening so I contacted them about replacements. This is the way the replacement..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- " 12/31/15 I call and request my 1st 90 day mail order, because the advertised co-pay is $0 for 90 days. Usually, but not..."
- "delamination on left side panel of slide out and structural issues on rear left and right side screws broke off so the sliders frame is coming apart from the frame..."
- "DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street #3, Boston, MA 02113...."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."