What a despicable company.Monster Tree service took it upon themselves to use the driveway of my rental house (preventing 2 of my 3 tenants from parking) to park their large truck and wood chipper as well as the area in front of my garage to use chainsaws to cut logs.

They never asked permission or even gave notice and when I caught them in the act, they acted like "that's the way it is". When I called the company and complained, I was given a phony apology, told they would be finished within the hour, that they would clean up and it would never happen again. 9 DAYS LATER on a SUNDAY MORNING, they were back using my driveway with their front end loader to finish the job. They woke my tenants up (again), driving within 10 ft of their bedroom window.

I confronted the driver and after he gave me attitude, I told him to leave. I called the office again and left a message. No reply. I was subsequently contacted by a Monster employee via Yelp and discovered that same employee left a glowing review of his own company.

(Since removed) They have also had Yelp remove my review of them to boost their rating. If you are considering using Monster Tree Service, I highly recommend that you reconsider. Even if they do a decent job (and their online reviews including the Better Business Bureau indicate otherwise) They will likely make enemies of your neighbors. Most of all, check out the REAL online reviews of the company.

(The pics are of their truck and the mess they made in my driveway while torturing my tenants with noise for hours) This was in October of 2014.As of this date, according to my neighbor who hired them (and now regrets it) they have still not returned to finish the job and have been repeatedly billing her for payment.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of staff. Monster Tree Service needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned staff in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Monster Tree Service.

Had an Experience with Monster Tree Service?

Comments

Perkasie, Pennsylvania, United States #973521

Did you tell them they were not allowed to use your driveway?Just wondering.

This is a fairly common practice with service providers. When I've had plumbers, carpenters, landscapers, painters, etc. they parked in the driveway.

Also, parking in the street creates a hazard for motorists and workers.

As a police officer I see accidents all the time involving tradesmen who are setting up shop on the street.I gently remind them that they should be in the homeowners driveway instead.

If you did not hire them and your neighbor did what they are doing on your property is trespassing.Why did you not call the police and demand they be given a ticket for trespassing.If they were not on your property and just were loud there is not much you can do.Cutting down trees is gonna be loud.You can still make a police report for the trespass,I would.