What a despicable company.Monster Tree service took it upon themselves to use the driveway of my rental house (preventing 2 of my 3 tenants from parking) to park their large truck and wood chipper as well as the area in front of my garage to use chainsaws to cut logs.
They never asked permission or even gave notice and when I caught them in the act, they acted like "that's the way it is". When I called the company and complained, I was given a phony apology, told they would be finished within the hour, that they would clean up and it would never happen again. 9 DAYS LATER on a SUNDAY MORNING, they were back using my driveway with their front end loader to finish the job. They woke my tenants up (again), driving within 10 ft of their bedroom window.
I confronted the driver and after he gave me attitude, I told him to leave. I called the office again and left a message. No reply. I was subsequently contacted by a Monster employee via Yelp and discovered that same employee left a glowing review of his own company.
(Since removed) They have also had Yelp remove my review of them to boost their rating. If you are considering using Monster Tree Service, I highly recommend that you reconsider. Even if they do a decent job (and their online reviews including the Better Business Bureau indicate otherwise) They will likely make enemies of your neighbors. Most of all, check out the REAL online reviews of the company.
(The pics are of their truck and the mess they made in my driveway while torturing my tenants with noise for hours) This was in October of 2014.As of this date, according to my neighbor who hired them (and now regrets it) they have still not returned to finish the job and have been repeatedly billing her for payment.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
- Landscaping and Gardening
You May Also Like
- "date:5/22/15 03/17/15 PURCHASE AUTHORIZED ON 03/16 TRUGREEN LP $1,143.83 03/17/15 PURCHASE AUTHORIZED ON 03/16 TRUGREEN LP $370.02 Truegreen sprayed for weeds and killed a hedge I started 10 years ago (variegated privet)..."
- "What a despicable company. Monster Tree service took it upon themselves to use the driveway of my rental house (preventing 2 of my 3 tenants from parking) to park their..."
- "When I originally started, I had a beautiful lawn and with my age creeping up, I thought I would hire TruGreen after a sales person made all of these false..."
- "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..."
- "Just in case you're considering Champion for a new patio door, I'm here to warn you to find another brand of door in the landfill, and have it installed in..."
- "I write to introduce our financial services to you. I am a direct mandate to a Financial Institution who is also known as private lender specialized in the Lease and..."
- "A little over a year ago I searched for a reasonably priced 5 qt ceramic coated cast-iron dutch oven pot with lid. Found the Food Network brand at Kohl's which..."
- " 12/31/15 I call and request my 1st 90 day mail order, because the advertised co-pay is $0 for 90 days. Usually, but not..."