What a despicable company.Monster Tree service took it upon themselves to use the driveway of my rental house (preventing 2 of my 3 tenants from parking) to park their large truck and wood chipper as well as the area in front of my garage to use chainsaws to cut logs.
They never asked permission or even gave notice and when I caught them in the act, they acted like "that's the way it is". When I called the company and complained, I was given a phony apology, told they would be finished within the hour, that they would clean up and it would never happen again. 9 DAYS LATER on a SUNDAY MORNING, they were back using my driveway with their front end loader to finish the job. They woke my tenants up (again), driving within 10 ft of their bedroom window.
I confronted the driver and after he gave me attitude, I told him to leave. I called the office again and left a message. No reply. I was subsequently contacted by a Monster employee via Yelp and discovered that same employee left a glowing review of his own company.
(Since removed) They have also had Yelp remove my review of them to boost their rating. If you are considering using Monster Tree Service, I highly recommend that you reconsider. Even if they do a decent job (and their online reviews including the Better Business Bureau indicate otherwise) They will likely make enemies of your neighbors. Most of all, check out the REAL online reviews of the company.
(The pics are of their truck and the mess they made in my driveway while torturing my tenants with noise for hours) This was in October of 2014.As of this date, according to my neighbor who hired them (and now regrets it) they have still not returned to finish the job and have been repeatedly billing her for payment.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
- Landscaping and Gardening
You May Also Like
- "I have had TruGreen in Dallas, Georgia for 4 years and 18 years in Florida. Until this year I have been pretty well satisfied (especially in Florida). But..."
- "I was having them treat my lawn for fire ants. They treated it once which partially killed some nests. On the second treatment they had some herbicide in..."
- "Our son was almost killed on our mower that we had just purchased 2 weeks before his wreck. he was on way to his sisters house just out the road..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- " 12/31/15 I call and request my 1st 90 day mail order, because the advertised co-pay is $0 for 90 days. Usually, but not..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."
- "As I stated in my previous review about being charged 3 times vs once, this was such a horrible time for it to happen. The funds were out my account..."
- "I purchased a Natuzzi sectional at Macy's 7 months ago. Within about 4 months the cushions started collapsing and the leather wrinkling. Where the recliner lays back it began rubbing..."